Basin faucet is a household item that we often use in our daily life, so we must know its type when purchasing a basin faucet to avoid unnecessary troubles. What types of basin faucets are there? What are the basin faucets? What about purchasing skills? Let’s find out with me below. 1. What types of basin faucets are there?
1. The seated basin faucet is a conventional faucet that is connected to the basin hole to connect the water pipe to the basin. This is our most common faucet installation method at present, and most families choose such basin faucets.
2. Wall-mounted basin faucet, the faucet extending from the basin to the wall, and the water pipe is buried in the wall of our house. This installation method breaks the previous concept and is now a more fashionable basin faucet.
3. The pull-out basin faucet, in addition to the previous design of the basin faucet, has added the function of pull-out and telescopic. This creative design brings a multi-style cleaning experience, making washing and washing hair easier and faster.
2. What are the purchasing skills for basin faucets?
1. Determine the style of the basin to be used
According to the location and opening of the faucet, it is divided into wall-mounted and vertical, single-hole and double-hole, single-cooling and cooling and heating. At present, vertical cooling and heating are mostly used in home decoration. The product is mainly suitable for installations without hot water sources such as public places
The choice of washbasin faucet has a lot to do with the washbasin. Currently, there are several types of washbasins on the market: above-stage, under-stage, and under-stage. According to different openings, they are also divided into single-hole, double-hole and three-hole. Before buying a faucet, make sure that it can be installed on your washbasin.
2. It is recommended to buy a washbasin faucet made of all copper
It is recommended to use all-copper basin faucets as much as possible. Today, the technology of all-copper faucets is very mature, occupying most of the market share. The real all-copper faucet handle, decorative nut, switching valve, wall cover, connecting nut and eccentric joint, spout shell and other components are all made of brass. After electroplating, it is not only beautiful and heavy, but also durable. Ask in detail whether it is a real all-copper faucet, or just the main body is made of all-copper. In most cases, you can tell whether it is an all-copper faucet by weight and sound. The all-copper faucet is generally heavy, and the sound of tapping is dull and low
3. It is recommended to buy basin faucets with ceramic valve cores
The spool is an important component of the faucet, which is inevitably related to the experience of use and the life of the faucet. At this stage, it is recommended to choose a ceramic spool. At present, the quality of the faucet on the market is usually more than 5 years in normal use, and it can be opened 500,000 times smoothly. Most of the spools of this type of faucets are of ceramic quality, while the traditional copper cores in the past are prone to aging and are not durable.
4. Carefully select the length of the spout of the basin faucet
According to the difference of water outlets, there are vertical water outlets, inclined water outlets, rotating water outlets, pullable water outlets, wide mouth water outlets, etc.
Vertical water outlet is the traditional water outlet method. When purchasing this type of faucet, pay attention to the length of the faucet spout. If it is too short, it may cause your hands to touch the edge of the washbasin when washing.
The inclined water outlet means that the water outlet is sprayed obliquely outward. This kind of water outlet can save space, and the water can be sprayed to the middle of the pool with a shorter water nozzle, but this kind of water nozzle can be used when the water pressure is low or the water flow is low. When it is turned off, the water will flow vertically downward, which will still cause the problem of hands touching the edge of the washbasin.