1. According to the material, it can be divided into SUS304 stainless steel, cast iron, all-plastic, brass, zinc alloy material faucet, polymer composite material faucet and other categories.
2. According to the function, it can be divided into basin, bathtub, shower, kitchen sink faucet and electric hot water faucet (porcelain energy electric hot water faucet). It is expected to become a new protagonist leading the faucet revolution.
3. According to the structure, it can be divided into several types of faucets such as single type, double type and triple type. In addition, there are single handle and double handle points. The single type can be connected to a cold water pipe or a hot water pipe; the double type can be connected to two hot and cold pipes at the same time, which is mostly used in the faucet of the bathroom vanity and the kitchen sink with hot water supply; the triple type can be connected to two hot and cold pipes. In addition to the pipe, it can also be connected to the shower head, which is mainly used for the faucet of the bathtub. The single handle faucet can adjust the temperature of cold and hot water with one handle, while the double handle needs to adjust the cold water pipe and the hot water pipe respectively to adjust the water temperature.
4. According to the opening method, it can be divided into screw type, wrench type, lift type and induction type. When the screw-type handle is opened, it needs to be rotated many times; the wrench-type handle generally only needs to be rotated 90 degrees; the lift-type handle only needs to be lifted up to discharge water; the sensor-type faucet will automatically discharge water as long as the hand is placed under the faucet. In addition, there is a time-delayed faucet. After the switch is turned off, the water will continue to flow for a few seconds before it stops, so that the dirty things on your hands can be rinsed off when the faucet is turned off brass faucet cartridge
5. According to the valve core, it can be divided into rubber core (slow opening valve core), ceramic valve core (quick opening valve core) and stainless steel valve core. The most critical factor affecting the quality of the faucet is the valve core. The faucets using rubber cores are mostly cast iron faucets with screw opening, which have been basically eliminated; ceramic valve core faucets have appeared in recent years, with better quality and more common; stainless steel valve cores are more suitable for areas with poor water quality.
5. faucet water purifier
The main water purification technologies used in faucet water purifiers are as follows:
(1) Activated carbon technology Activated carbon is used as the main water purification material of the leading water purifier. The nano-active filter element has better adsorption capacity, and has a better filtering effect on chlorine, heavy metals, and pesticides in the water before the adsorption is saturated.
(2) Hollow fiber technology The hollow fiber membrane-based water purification technology can filter out most of the pollutants in the water, and the filter element needs to be replaced regularly.
(3) Ceramic and nano-KDF technology Most of the domestic products adopt water purification technology based on microporous ceramic filter element and nano-KDF filter material, dechlorination ball and alkaline ball, and the effluent flow is greater than that of the hollow fiber technology. The water purifier and ceramic filter element can be cleaned and used repeatedly. After a certain service life, the filter element needs to be replaced regularly.
The production process of the faucet:
Copper ingot → dissolving → casting (low-grade sand casting, high-quality faucet gravity casting) → post-casting cleaning → casting inspection → machining → tolerance inspection → leak testing → grinding → surface inspection → electroplating → electroplating inspection → assembly → Water test and leak test → finished product inspection → packaging → delivery.
Casting: low-grade castings are cast by sand casting, high-quality faucets are cast by gravity, and the newer technology is die-casting. One-time pressure grinding is similar to the zinc alloy die-casting process.
Quality control: The quality of the production process before the finished product is controlled by the quality control, and the quality assurance department will conduct random inspection from the finished product to the packaging, mainly to check the packaging and placement of the product.